Tuesday, September 21, 2010

B&D / QlikView - Positioned For Success

I am pleased to be writing this first blog entry, having recently joined Business & Decision (B&D) in their Business Intelligence practice in North America.  


B&D is a global consultancy with offices in 18 countries, 2800 consultants (200 in the US), and over 300 million in revenue (65% coming from the BI practice). 


I am very excited to take on my new role as a Sr. Solutions Architect focused on growing our QlikView practice in North America. We are in a very good position to leverage our collective experience implementing enterprise BI solutions on a global scale.  Whether it is  BI Competency Center (BICC) development, ERP integration, or a comprehensive data governance strategy we can add significant value to QlikView deployments within the enterprise.


Over the course of the last 10 years I have had the good fortune of getting to know many of the fine people that work at QlikTech.  As both a customer and partner I have also been a champion of QlikView and the basic principles that differentiate the product in the BI marketplace.


I now have a great opportunity as B&D has given me the stage in which to share this passion with the market by explaining what I have come to take for granted when it comes to analytics.  BI can be agile, flexible, fast, and spontaneous but still be properly governed and compliant within enterprise standards by a properly designed QlikView solution.


I will use this forum to share my thoughts on what differentiates QlikView and B&D - making our partnership a very compelling story when it comes to solving the BI needs of the enterprise.


-emb

2 comments:

  1. Hope to get more interesting knowledge from u. All the best. QlikView Training in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for providing information about Qlik View and sharing your experience about this collaboration.

    Qlik Soap API Connection


    ReplyDelete